• 25 // Irish // Female // Business Graduate // Blogger •

Labels

bPerfect Cosmetics // Carnival Palette X Stacey Marie

Every other colourful palette can go home; the Carnival Palette got us covered!



There is a very good reason why the palette, created by bPerfect Cosmetics and make-up artist & queen of colour Stacey Marie (@staceymariemua), sold out almost instantly; with some stores only now replenishing their stock of the palette which went on sale in July. The 24-shades, and 2 highlights, are a buttery, pigmented dream that go on the lid as brightly as they appear in the palette. Clearly formulated with some sort of witchcraft, there is literally no fallout; I mean, absolutely none. And that applies for all the colours because I've used almost all of them; something that I can't say for every palette I own.


As though it were faith, the Carnival Palette appeared on my last day of work before I headed off to Longitude; I remember the moment I unwrapped the bubble wrap and the black box with a rainbow streak of colour stared back at me and I got a feeling similar to opening a surprise present on Christmas morning. At the time I hauled my other palettes up with me, alongside the Carnival palette but there was honestly no need; I used the palette for every single look.

**Apologies about the captions below, these looks were taken directly from my Instagram


I hand-on-heart have never used such a good palette. Aside from the high quality of the shades, the intensity of the colour from the first application and the zero fallout, I was surprised by how versatile the palette is. Ok, it definitely suits those who are more OTT and colour inclined but it can be used for daytime and softer looks, as you can see below.


'SKY' all over lid, 'MOOD' in the crease & 'RECHARGE' to deepen the crease

'BASIC' all over the lid, 'ROWDY' lightly on the edges of the crease

'KEEN' all over the lid, 'ENVY' in the crease, 'MINT' to soften the edges of the crease, 'MOOD' all over the lid
'KEEN' on the crease, 'LIT' to deepen the crease and 'HUSH' to spotlight

'KEEN' all over the lid, 'WIFEY' in the crease, 'LIT' to soften the crease edges and 'LIQUOR' all over the lid, 'QUEENY' in the inner corner

For €45.00, this palette is incredibly reasonable when you consider you get 24 shades and 2 Highlights; by the way I find the best highlight colour by mixing 'SAINT' & 'SINNER' together as I find them too light or dark on their own.

If there is only beauty product you buy for 2018, I highly recommend this one. It's been worth every cent and it's now my go-to for every eye look; day or night.

Make sure to follow me on my socials @ohhheyitsaimee to keep up with all my daily shenanigans!


                                                                                                                                          Until next time...
Aimee



No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig