• 25 // Irish // Female // Business Graduate // Blogger •

Labels

๐Ÿ”–What's In My Bag Tag ๐Ÿ‘œ

Happy Wednesday all! If you're back in college, I hope the final four weeks aren't too torturous! Remember "do a little every day" etc... And if you're not in college, I hope the Christmas spirit is slowing building up inside because, let's face it, the next two months will be Christmas mania. We might aswell embrace it!

This week's post is a super quick one and a classic but it's one I love dearly. We all secretly would love a nosy inside each other's bags (you may have never thought of it before but now you have). Personally I would love to take a look inside a couple of celebrities handbags, like can you imagine what Kristen Stewart would be carrying around? Also, I lol at the thought of Marion Finucane (aka our Lord and Saviour) harbouring used tissues and chewing gum wrappers at the bottom of her - definitely structured with a patent sheen - handbag.

Being the curious person that I am, I would love to see what you keep in your handbag/school bag/ jean pocket so if you want me to have a look, tag me on Instagram @ohhheyitsAimee. Until then, I hope you enjoy mine below!

*I've also linked where you can buy all items below (incase you see something that takes your fancy)
1.) Tom & Eva handbag 2.)Eleanor & Park book 3.) Palmer's Coca Butter  handcream 4.) Penneys sunglasses 5.) River Island Leopard Print Sunglasses Case (similar) 6.) Charlotte Tilsbury Airbrush  Face Powder 7.) Filofax Organiser (similar) 8.) River Island White Faux Leather Wristlet (similar) 9.) New Look Make Up Bag (similar structure) 10.) Sigma Basic Face Kit  11.)Urban Decay All Nighter foundation 12.)Rimmel The Only 1 Matte lipstick 13.) Rimmel 1000 Kisses  lipliner  14.) New Look Pom Keyring  15.) Penneys Journal 16.) The Body Shop Smoky Rose EDP perfume  17.) iPhone 6

Like this post? Follow me for more shits & giggles:
ohhheyitsaimee
ohhheyitsaimee

Until next time...
Aimee

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig