• 25 // Irish // Female // Business Graduate // Blogger •

Labels

Things Girls With Long Hair Understand πŸ’‡

Happy Wednesday everyone! This week's blog post comes to you after a traumatic and painful experience I had over the weekend that involved me, my hair and a car door that was in the process of reversing. Let's just say I was out of the car but my poor hair was not. But it did get me thinking of all the things us poor long-haired girls have to go through on the daily. I hope you can relate and even have a laugh at some of these!

1.) Cute topknot? Doesn't exist.

Image courtesy of Imgur

2.) The sensation of a broken arm after a blowdrying & straightening session

 season 3 the simpsons episode 9 talking dr. hibbert GIF

3.) Considering chopping it off/ shaving it bald at least 46 times a day 


4.) It gets stuck in everything (car doors, people's jacket button, your armpit, your mouth)

How it feels afterwards

5.) This...



6.) The knots 

 hair GIF
Gif courtesy of Giphy

7.) Getting 1 or 2 days before it gets hella greasy

Image courtesy of Pinterest


8.) Having to blowdry your hair every time because it would take a fortnight to dry naturally

Image courtesy of Pinterest 


Like this post? Make sure to follow me on my other socials for more shits and giggles!
ohhheyitsaimee
ohhheyitsaimee

Until next time...
Aimee





No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig