• 25 // Irish // Female // Business Graduate // Blogger •

Labels

Spotlight ✨ Sunday ✨ // Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish

A combination of three things are responsible for my purchase of this face powder:

1.) Keilidh Cashell (Inglot's Senior Make-up Artist)
2.) Rimmel's Loose Powder - my old favourite - being out of stock in all three pharmacies I          searched 
3.) Notions

Notions, because this powder will  set you back €42 and, to quote Mammy O' Connell, "it's far from €42 face powders you were raised." And I reeeeeally wanted to dislike this product. I wanted to be say it wasn't worth the money but still be disgusted I forked out that money - that's just a funny little thing us Irish people love to do. But I can't and that's why this week's Spotlight Sunday is dedicated to this amazing product. 

My first impression was actually disappointment because of how shallow the pan was but, as you see below, I've used this product every day for two weeks - topping up about once a day - and there hasn't been a dent.


All the ingredients in this product are super safe and can be used even by people with sensitive skin (check out CosDna for a full breakdown of each ingredient). Secondly, it works. Really, really well.  The tiniest amount goes a long way and make sure you gently brush your powder brush across it because its a micro powder so there's A LOT of fallout and this is not a product you want to waste.  



Although the powder is only available in three colours - 01 Fair, 02 Medium and 03 Dark - and this might make it seem very confining to certain skin tones but I've found, as a tan wearer and someone who is naturally pale that it suits both foundation shades. As for doing its actual job of mattifying oily areas, it excels. Below is a photo of the powder set at 8am, and another taken on my lunch-break at 2pm with no-top ups. 


Before - 8am

After - 2pm at work
Of course I'm not so naive as to think people - especially my student peers - have money to splash out on powders when there are cheaper alternatives out there but I would suggest if you were considering investing in a powder, make it this one. I am curious to see how long I get out of it as I typically get 3-6 months out of the powders so if it bypasses that time length, it may work out value for money in the long run so I'll keep you updated. Also, it has me curious about the Charlotte Tilbury brand so if you have ever tried it and have some recommendations for me, let me know in the comments below!

Like this post? Make sure to follow me on my other socials for more shits and giggles!
ohhheyitsaimee
ohhheyitsaimee

Until next time...
Aimee





2 comments

  1. 3.) Notions

    Notions, because this powder will set you back €42 and, to quote Mammy O' Connell, "it's far from €42 face powders you were raised."

    I AM DEAD. ahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... airbrush compressor reviews

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig