• 25 // Irish // Female // Business Graduate // Blogger •

Labels

πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„Bourjois Rouge Laque liquid lipstick πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„

My relationship with Bourjois lip products is a rocky one. I adore the OG Rogue Edition; the formulation is creamy, the product glides on well and its stayability is admirable - I've put it to the test many a time tucking in to a dirty Supermacs after a night out.




And then they released Souffle de Velvet in the Rough Edition. I was excited; the collection (picture below) varied in orange and pink tones lipsticks with some stand out reds. But then I tried them and I was so utterly disappointed; it dripped EVERYWHERE, the colour was weak af and required several layers before I got a decent colour and even at that it was a tint at best. But life is a learning curve and what I learned is to avoid any product that describes the formula as mousse or soufflΓ©. Mousse/Souffle = watery.




So now you can see why I was sceptical when I saw the new collection. But to my relief, Bourjois has followed more with the Rough Edition Velvet formula and I love the latest collection. Currently in 8 shades varying in red, pinks, nudes and deep mauve the packaging reflects the actual colour My personal favourite? 02 for daytime and 08 for night time. Check below for swatches and actual look on the lips.

01
02

03

04



06



08


Price wise these guys are €8.99 a piece which is reasonable and considering the bottles last so damn long. They're currently stocked in most pharmacies that have Bourjois stands but you can buy them online here.

Have you tried these lipsticks or any lipstick from Bourjois? Let me know what you thought in the comments below πŸ‘‡


Like this post? Make sure to follow me for more shits and giggles:


ohhheyitsaimee

ohhheyitsaimee

Until next time...
Aimee

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig