• 25 // Irish // Female // Business Graduate // Blogger •

Labels

April Product Review // Yay πŸ‘πŸΌ or Neigh 🐎

It's been awhile since I did a Yay or Neigh, hasn't it?!

Happy Wednesday everyone! I am delighted to report back that, yes, Mammy O' Connell had obtained a Snowball Easter egg for me. I don't think the thing lasted a minute; I'd it eaten so fast haha!

Anyway, as I have accumulated a few products which I've been trying out the past month or so, I thought I'd give my thoughts on them. If you have any of these products I would love to hear if you agree (or disagree) with my opinion as I find, especially with tan, that everyone's skin reacts differently to certain ones. Something that I might love may not necessarily suit your skin so bare that in mind when considering purchasing these products!


Cocoa Brown Dry Body Oil - Rose Gold Goddess
Available from Finnerty's Pharmacy for €11.99 
You would wear this stuff for the smell alone, I swear! One pump usually does my collarbones and the tops of my arms and it gives an incredibly subtle glow, as seen in the photo πŸ‘‡ As far as dry oils go I love it; it dries quickly and the formula isn't sticky so it doesn't come off on your clothes! If you don't want to get it on your hands, I'd recommend using a highlighter brush as the brushhead is the best size for spreading the product (use circular motions) 

L'Oreal Paradise Mascara
Available at Finnerty's Pharmacy €16.49
If you have itty bitty lashes then say HELLO to the product of your dreams. The wand, seen πŸ‘‡ doesn't look impressive at first glance but it contains some form of witchcraft because it catches every single eyelash and lengthens them. I can save this is my all-time favourite mascara and it beats the likes of Benefit's They're Real and Maybelline's Falsies; my two previous favourites. Buy this mascara, you wont regret it!



For someone with such sparse eyelashes, Paradise mascara makes such a difference

He-Shi Dark Foaming Mousse
Available at Finnerty's Pharmacy €21.30
This was originally a panic purchase as I ran out of tan and my old reliable's; Rimmel Sun Shimmer Mousse and Bondi Sands Self-Tanning Foam were out of stock. I bought this by chance as it was on special offer in work - reduced from €31.50 to €21.30. I got a bit of a fright when the product came out bright orange but that's where my fears ended! It takes up to 8 hours to develop - so don't be reaching for this for that random night out - and the colour you get is streak free and a healthy glow; definitely not bright orange! And if the colour is a little too dark for you, a quick hop in the shower takes a shade off without leaving patches!



Sanex Dermo Sensitive Shower Cream
Available at Finnerty's Pharmacy €3

Alright, I know reviewing a shower cream is pretty random but, as someone with sensitive skin, I find it near impossible to find a shower cream that doesnt make my skin feel dry and tight after a shower. So not only does this Sanex Dermo Sensitive shower cream hydrate my skin, it also smells diviiiiine. And the 300ml bottle is only €3?! Sure you can't go wrong with that!

Sanctuary Body Scrub
Available in Finnerty's Pharmacy €6.50 
It wouldn't be a Yay or Neigh review if there wasn't a Sanctuary product, would it? With my love for the Hot Sugar Scrub, I had high hopes. And I was not disappointed! This spreads a lot easier than the Hot Sugar Scrub as it's more gel based and I found it removed those tricky tan patches you'll find on the ankles, knees and elbows. I did find I used more product than I did with the Hot Sugar Scrub and I used this up within a month (approximately 6 uses for full body) 

And that is it for this month's product review! If you want to let me know your thoughts on these products, find me @ohhheyitsAimee or comment πŸ‘‡


Until next time...
Aimee


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig