• 25 // Irish // Female // Business Graduate // Blogger •

Labels

Make Up Review / / NOTE Cosmetics foundation


Happy Wednesday all! This week I thought I would review my current foundation favorite. Not only is this foundation almost identical to Urban Decay's All Nighter, in my opinion, but it also costs less. A lot less. I am, of course, talking about Note Cosmetic's Mattifying Extreme Wear Foundation. 

My first impression of the foundation was great coverage. I was also surprised that the consistency wasn't thicker as I have found - such as with All Nighter - foundation for oily skin tends to be thicker. This is not the case for the NOTE foundation. In the picture below I used my SIGMA stippling brush and found it worked better than a regular foundation brush. It gave my skin a more airbrushed look. 


This was the foundation 6 hours later with no retouches

Some key points that I've found from the using this foundation are...




I'm currently wearing shade 04 (Sand) as I am wearing tan about six days in the week and I find it to be an almost identical match. I am also considering buying the lighter shade 02 (Natural) for the days I don't wear tan so I'll keep you posted on how that goes! 


Buy Note foundation online here 

NOTE Cosmetics definitely gets a thumbs up from me as it's affordable, high quality, great coverage and super longevity. If you've oily skin, this is your ideal day time foundation.

Like this post? Follow me for more shits & giggles:
ohhheyitsaimee
ohhheyitsaimee

Until next time...
Aimee





No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig