• 25 // Irish // Female // Business Graduate // Blogger •

Labels

Top 5 // Micro-Influencers

Happy humpday all!

Thankfully the year that was January 2019 is finally over and its on to bigger and brighter - I see you longer evenings - things.

The idea behind this week's blog post is an It Galz's podcast I listened to recently where they spoke about the misrepresentation of influencers in Ireland through the award show known as the Gossies. They had pointed out that year after year the same big names are nominated while the smaller, sometimes more alternative influencers, don't get a look in. And while that shouldn't take from the influencers who do get nominated and do win these awards, there are so many incredibly talented content creators who deserve some recognition for their work.

Which is what I want to do right now in this blog post.

The content creators I have chosen I believe either do have genuine influence on people or they are just gas bitches who deserve some recognition for making me laugh on the daily.

1.) It Galz (AKA @pvssykat & @mermaidjade) The Ridey Bitches Award

I adore these gals! I feel like I have learned so much through their podcast - It Galz Podcast. They made me realise to believe in my own opinions, even if it goes against the grain. They also taught me how to embrace to be an outsider while making me gag laughing with every episode!



2.) Dakota Den-Bakker (AKA Your_Beautiful_Wife) The Hottee Seductress Award

I found this gal through It Galz and every day since has been a blessed day. Who I look to daily to remind me to be a bad ass bitch who doesn't give a single f*ck. She reminds me of a mixture of Medusa and Aphrodite AND we are both possibly sisters due to a handsy milkman.


3.) Clara Riordan  (AKA @clarabell.x) The Millennial Barbie Award

I discovered Clara after spotting a gorgeous Kill-Bill vibes outfit pic on the explore page and have followed/loved her since. Her style is s t u n n i n g and girly without being too-revealing which I find refreshing - don't get me wrong, wear what you like but I like how she shows risqué outfits doesn't mean showing off your bits. I'm loving her two-tone hair right now and I can't wait to see her and her Insta grow.



4.) Shauna Gavin (AKA @sessiongoth)
The I Feel Empathy And I Am A Good Person Award

I discovered Shauna one hungover Sunday and she honestly brightened my entire day. Before I knew it I was 36 weeks deep into her Insta, manically laughing at her memes. She also has an insane sense of style that I admire furiously. She is an Instagrammer who deserves so many more followers.


5.) Jess Brennan (AKA@jess_brennan_x) The Queen of Everything Award

I don't think Jess Brennan needs an introduction and if there was some alternative Gossie Awards, she'd win every award, easy. Her style, her big d*ck energy, her overall personality that makes her come across as both incredibly sweet and caring while also being an absolute nutter has definitely influenced so many young woman; both her in Ireland and worldwide thanks to her growing page.


So those are my top 5. I would really encourage you all to check these girls out; I promise you won't regret it and you'll probably be wetting your knickers with laughter. If there's any micro-influencers you love and feel don't get enough recognition, let me know in the comments!

Until next time,
Aimee





2 comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig