• 25 // Irish // Female // Business Graduate // Blogger •

Labels

๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’„Flormar New Age Matte Lipstick๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’„

Hey everyone! I'm currently in the midst of exam season madness which means I've only about a week of 3rd year left. I can almost smell the freedom.



Despite the stress of exams and locking myself away in the college library, I made a great find this week. I have found a lipstick that dries to matte finish on the lips but doesn't sink in and make them look like the map to the Sahara Desert. A colour range that includes everything from nude-pinks to red reds and, compared with other lipsticks of the same quality, it's cheap as chips at €7.95.

I don't think I'm alone when I say finding a nice matte lipstick is.so.damn.hard!!! I find most matte lipsticks will either be super drying and feel tight and cracked on my lips or they'll wear nice but the colour selection is limited (how many nude-browns does the world need, really?!) That's why I love the Flormar New Age collection. Although I wouldn't wear reds or purples day-to-day, to have the option is nice. Another factor I never really paid much attention to before is the smell; they smell delicious! Like buttery chocolate with a hint of perfume that makes you - almost! - want to eat it!

Below are some swatches of the lipstick along with how it looks applied to the lips ๐Ÿ‘‡



02 (Tender Terra)


03 (Misty Rose)

04 (Carnation Red)




05 (Pretty  Plum)




06 (Seduction Cherry)




My personal favorites were 02 (Tender Terra) for daytime, 05 (Pretty Plum) for nighttime or going out and 04 (Carnation Red) for a blood-orange version of a classic red lip. Longevity on these lipsticks vary on the colour, so for instance you'd get away without having to reapply after a coffee with any 02 or 03 but not 04, 05, 06.

So where can you pick up these lipsticks? Well Finnerty's in Nenagh (Facebook), of course or online here

If you've tried these lipsticks I'd love to know what you thought and which was your favorite so make sure to comment below! As usual, if you like this post, make sure to follow me on my other socials for more shits and giggles!


ohhheyitsaimee
ohhheyitsaimee

Until next time...
Aimee
















2 comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig