• 25 // Irish // Female // Business Graduate // Blogger •

Labels

Spotlight ✨ Sunday ✨ // Experimenting with colour with Technic's Wow Palette

I'm a student. But I'm also a girl who likes make-up. So some of you reading this might feel my never-ending struggle with wanting to own ALL THE MAKE-UP but having to spend my wages on silly things like petrol and car insurance.



If you can relate to this struggle then let me introduce you to Technic's Wow Palette. The palette has 105 eyeshadows - and lipsticks and blushers but they're shite so lets forget about them. The palette, pictured below, has every colour you could ever dream of; from neutral browns to metallic to wild neon colours. So far I haven't been at a loss when wanting to do a certain look.



€14.95, buy it here
Pigment wise they do take a few go's to get a the desired look but I like that because it allows you to build up colour and decide how intense you want it. But what I really love about it is that I tend to stick to nude and neutral colours but this palette lets me experiment with colour without costing me a small fortune. And if you swatch a colour you think you'll like and it turns out rotten, it's not like you've just gone into Inglot and wasted €6 on a single eyeshadow.

The ideal person for this palette is those just starting to like putting on make-up; like me. This palette allows you to try out looks you wouldn't think of because I'm sure when you do go to Inglot or Urban Decay or MAC the first colours you tend to go for are the browns, nudes and reds; AKA the safe ones. This palette is the equivalent of dipping your toe in the water; you can test how it feels and if you're happy, you can dive straight in to the more expensive brands.

Check out some of the looks I've done using the palette below (I've included which colours I've used for each look if you do want to recreate it)



And that's it for another week! If you have this palette, I'd love to know how you got on and if you like it or hate it! And as always, if you liked this post make sure to follow me for more shits and giggles:




ohhheyitsaimee


ohhheyitsaimee

Until next time...
Aimee

2 comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig