• 25 // Irish // Female // Business Graduate // Blogger •

Labels

Things We've All Said In Penneys πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š

1.) I'm only going for a look
I'm almost certain that if a national review was conducted, this would be the biggest white lie Irish people say, alongside I'm just going to the pub for the one and sure it's only down the road.


(Image from Google Images)

2.) €3 for this jumper?! Sure I couldn't leave it after me

Bargains are embedded into our DNA make-up and what's better than a bargain? A PENNEYS bargain


Another victim to the allure of Penneys

3.) All the feckin' size 8/10 are gone
(this is too accurate for the knickers)

I don't know who ye are or what time you go in to Penney's to snatch up all the clothes, but...


Being honest, I'd probably just throw you dirty looks but say nothing
(Image from Google Images)
4.) I can't believe the selection in Penneys.
Gone are the days of popping in to Penney's for your last few bits after you've been to shops like River Island (where you probably bought a handbag and matching purse). It's been a good few years now since Penney's introduced better ranges YET everyone seems to still be amazed.


When you see the homeware section
(Gif from Google Images)











5.) See that lipstick? It's an exact dupe of *insert far more expensive make up brand*

Followed by that smug feeling that's like flipping the bird to the aforementioned expensive branded make up.


You can almost feel the smugness
(Image from DailyEdge.com)

6.)I feel so sorry for the employees (ESPECIALLY Customer Service DURING Christmas)
If you have ever worked in the service industry you will know how.absolutely.insane.Christmas.makes.people. The nicest customer becomes a monster to deal with and while he/she shouts at you across the counter about how YOU'RE wrong and you just have to grin and bare it. I imagine it's like that times x100000000 for the people working at the customer service desk. And have you seen the state of the shops at the end of a busy day?


(Image from Google Images)

7.) I should have got a basket

This is because you convinced yourself that you were (see 1.) You can't carry three pairs of jeans, five tops, high heels and a vanilla pillar candle; give up, get a basket.


Image from Google Images

8.) F**k it, I deserve it 
Ahh yes, the blinding denial you say as you mentally tot up how much it will be before you go to the till. The voice of reason is nowhere to be heard.

9.) I'll get so many wears out of this coat/jumper/jeans/jumpsuit/poncho 
You will either wear that item of clothing for the rest of your life or it will disappear into the back of your wardrobe, never to be seen again.


"Can you believe it was only a
 €5 in the sale rail?"

10.) "Penneys hun"
There are two types of girls in this world; girls who love to tell other girls that they got what they're wearing in Penneys...and liars. The satisfaction as you watch your friend's face fill with envy (it's not cruel, it's just healthy competition in my opinion) is not measurable.

Image from Tumblr



Do you agree with my list? Or can you think of any more things we say in Penneys? Let me know in the comments!

Like this post? Make sure to follow me for more shits and giggles:

ohhheyitsaimee
ohhheyitsaimee

Until next time...
Aimee

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig