• 25 // Irish // Female // Business Graduate // Blogger •

Labels

My Current Skincare Routine

Happy Wednesday all!

I don't know about you but it seems like it's taken until now to finally get my skin back on track after saying f**k it all winter long. A diet of Cadbury's roses, selection boxes and turkey and stuffing sandwiches combined with wearing a full face of makeup every day for work for almost a month left my skin in bits. Fortunately, getting back to a good ole skincare routine has benefitted my skin hugely. I thought I'd share my current routine as winter and the incredibly cold weather comes to an end. (I underline incredibly because we'll always have cold days here in Ireland, but now we may have a bit of sunshine thrown in)

As summer draws nearer I'm going to switch up my skincare routine and it has nothing to do with my current products. It's just in my belief that, like everything in life, you need a shake up every so often. Personally I think each season should bring a new skincare routine and I'm excited to try out new products and review them for ya'll!

Anyways, have a read of my current skincare products and let me know in the comments if you've tried any of these products and your thoughts!

Step 1: Garnier Express 2-in-1 Eye Make-up Remover
(to remove eye make-up)

Step 2: Garnier Skin Active Micellar Water
(to remove make-up)

Step 3:Pharmacy Brand Rose Water
(to tone the skin)

Step 4: Caudalie SOS Thirst Quenching Serum
(serum)


Step 5: La Roche Posay Hydreane Legere
(moisteriser)


Step 6: KIKO 30 day night treatment Booster
(eyelash treatment)

As per usual, if you have any questions about the products mentioned or just to have a chat, you can find me on my socials @ohhheyitsaimee


Until next time...

Aimee





No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig