• 25 // Irish // Female // Business Graduate // Blogger •

Labels

❄️ November Product Review❄️ // Yay πŸ‘πŸΌ or Neigh 🐎


Happy Wednesday all!

What would the month of November be without me impulsing buying products and testing them out for all you lovely people!? As always, I would love to know how YOU got on with these products so feel free to leave me a lil comment under this post or you can catch me on the socials (@ohhheyitsaimee)

Let's get stuck in....


Model in a Bottle Setting Spray 



I was gifted this setting spray by Fiona Doyle of Glamour Agency (find her here) with promises of a spray that would make my skin matte all day. Yes, me; the person with what could be described as a 'gleaming' T-Zone. Initially the slight perfumed smell - which I describe smelling like that solution you were given to clean your ear piercings as a kid - had me worried. I was sure it was going to assault my super sensitive skin but I was wrong. My skin's condition remained the same and best of all? It worked! I can definitely say my makeup stayed in tact a lot longer than it did with other setting sprays.


What I Like ✔️️
*It works; I would estimate that my makeup stayed in place about two hours longer than usual.
*You only need two sprays; one aiming horizontal (across the cheeks) and one vertical (down the nose)
*It got mostly positive reviews on CosDNA - my go-to websites to check the ingredients of cosmetics

What I Didn't Like

*The area it fell short on CosDNA was the high level of alcohol so it wouldn't be ideal for dry skin.
*I tend to only use it for night's out or events because of the perfume ingredient 

Where You Can Buy πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²

Buy it directly from Model in a Bottle here

Hylo-Tear Eyedrops


Not the most exciting purchase I know haha! BUT anyone who wears contacts for long hours need these drops in their life! One drops in each eye and you'll be bopping around for the whole day without any irritants. There is nothing more annoying than dry eyes or contacts sticking to your eyes (and moving them around to unstick them is just asking for an eye infection! ew.) 


What I Like ✔️️

*Having moistened eyes all day. Yeow!
*The applicator - a push buton - is a lot easier to use than regular eye drops

What I Didn't Like ❌

*I applied the drops to the contact before putting it in my eye one time. BIG mistake - I felt like the contact was burning my eye. My optician explained the drops need to spread across the eye and putting it directly on the contact restricted that.

Where You Can Buy πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²

Most pharmacies and chemists stock this bad boy so it should be easy to get your hands on!


Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo **Product of the month

If you read these reviews on the reg, you'll know I thought I found my dandruff savior in the L'Oreal Elvive Phytoclear Anti-Dandruff Shampoo (read the review here). However, when the temperatures starting dropping and the heating was on daily, it started having less and less of an effect. I had heard coal tar was great for dry skin conditions - which is what dandruff is in mild form. I can confirm it works. I use this once a week and not only is my dandruff practically gone but my hair has a new found luster and shine; ideal for someone with long hair.

What I Like ✔️️
*The bottle may be small - only 100ML - but you only use a €2 size amount for even the longest hair so it's worth it.
*It works!

What I Didn't Like 
*The smell of, well, coal tar haha! Be sure your conditioner is super smelly!

Where You Can Buy πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²
Buy it from good ole reliable Finnerty's Pharmacy in Nenagh.

Ultimate Blends Honey Treasures Conditioning Balm




One of the latest products to come from the successful Ultimate Blends collection, these balm's - available for every and any hair problem you're suffering from;
breakage, damaged hair, dry, greasy etc... - come in a handy 20ml pack. Used as a treatment, these balms are a godsend. I notice a difference after the first use.

What I Like ✔️️

*This stuff smells divine - just what I need after using the Capasal
* Despite my long hair, I got two uses out of this tiny packet
*I noticed a difference after one us

What I Didn't Like 
*Nothing - it's an overall good product!


Where You Can Buy πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²

All stockists of L'OrΓ©al and Garnir will have these gems. Cosmetic website FeelUnique currently have a 3 for 2 offer on (perfect if you want to stock up)


Garnier Oil Beauty Scrub


In October's Yay or Neigh I mentioned my love for Abella Viva tan. My love for that tan remains but OMG is it hard to get off. You're at nothing thinking an exfoliating glove and some shower gel is going to get it off. Fortunately Garnier's Oil Beauty scrub has tiny grains that - as shown below - literally lifts the tan off your skin without leaving your skin raw from scrubbing. 

Before

After

What I Like ✔️️
*The scent left on your skin afterwards is pleasant and mild
*You don't need to excessively scrub your skin to remove the tan

What I Didn't Like 
*It takes an extra rinse to get the residue off due to the oils used


Where You Can Buy πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²

*Again, any stockist of L'OrΓ©al or Garnier products will have this.


And that's it for another month of reviews. Liked this post? Make sure to follow me on my other socials for more shits and giggles!



ohhheyitsaimee
ohhheyitsaimee

Until next time...
Aimee

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig