• 25 // Irish // Female // Business Graduate // Blogger •

Labels

Spotlight ✨ Sunday ✨ // Aveeno Daily Moisturising Body Yogurt

Back in secondary school (high school for the rest of the world) I remember a conversation I had with a teacher about chemicals added to toiletries that we use every day. She had told me cheap shampoos and shower gels sometimes had chemicals in them that remained on the skin long after your shower. They can stay on the skin like a film that you can't see, or worse, feel. This revelation has still stuck with me and I am wary of what I put on my body. Unfortunately, most products kind to skin are typical not that kind to your pocket. So that's one of the reasons I'm find of the Aveeno range. Not only is it reasonable priced (prices start from €4) but their products are gentle enough for even baby's skin. 

FYI, if you're an ingredients-nerd as much as me, CosDna is a website where you search hundreds of products and see which ones are harmful to your skin!


Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body in
Vanilla & Avena 
If you want to know precisely what this smells like, then you will if you've ever eaten an Activia Cereal Yogurt...one of these 

So not only do they smell good enough to eat, the body wash foams up just enough that you feel you're nourishing your skin. This wash is ideal for people with dry skin or tan wearers (and those who would typically suffer from dry elbows and knees because of tan) because of the natural oatmeal ingredient which is known for restoring a skin's natural pH level. 


If you really want to treat your skin, lather this body yogurt on the skin after your shower. Although this is available in Vanilla & Avena, I decided to try out the Apricot & Honey which smells equally delicious. Another great thing about the Aveeno products is that the smell actually lingers without being over-powering or sickly sweet. Again, the active natural ingredients in this body yogurt is ideal for sufferers of dry skin. 

Both products are available at Finnerty's Pharmacy - at a discounted price too (score!) and most pharmacies nationwide! 

If you've tried out these products - or any of the Aveeno range - I would love to know what you thought of them and if you agree with my review so make sure to comment below!


Like this post? Make sure to follow me on my other socials for more shits and giggles!

ohhheyitsaimee
ohhheyitsaimee

Until next time...
Aimee












No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig